Never forget your reality checks
Practicing reality checks is hard, but LucidBot makes it easy. Receive your reality checks through Telegram, a privacy focused messaging client, available for your phone and computer.
Custom Reality Checks
Customize your reality checks
Customize and add as many as you need. Want to receive reality checks in your own language? Easy, just edit them. Every reality check you'll get will be a random one from your list.
I want to receive a reality check every...
You will receive 3 reality checks on:
Reality Checks when you need them
Fit your practice to your schedule. Set your start and ending time, and the interval you want to receive them on. From every 15 minutes, till every 6 hours.
Tanner22, Canada, Experienced
"I followed what the Telegram bot said to do for a day and a half and I must say that I had a successful and VERY controlled lucid dream, thank you. Will continue to use."
Tonight I dreamt that I was at the beach with Angela. We just went surfing and were now sitting on the sand. The sky looked quite strange, which somehow reminded me to look at my hand and do a reality check. While looking at my hand I realised it wasn't my hand, but a crab claw. Obviously I became lucid and...
Your own dream journal
Save your dreams in your own dream journal. You can type them out, or if you don't want to stare at a bright screen first thing waking up, just record a voice message and record your dream. Training dream recall just became easy.
Climb the leaderboard
Learning to lucid dream is simple, but it isn't easy. In the beginning it requires determination and daily practice. To help you form this habit LucidBot has a journalling streak. Log your dreams for consecutive days, climb the leaderboard and stay motivated together.
A passionate community
Join the passionate community of lucid dreamers. Engage in conversation in the group chat, ask questions on the forum and deepen your practice together. From total beginners, to experienced oneironauts, everyone is welcome.
- 7-day free trial (cancel anytime at no cost)
- Never forget your reality checks
- Be able to record your dream journals in a voice message
- Your own reality checks on your own schedule
- Join a passionate community of likeminded people
- Save and review your dream journals in your dashboard
- Journal for consecutive days to earn a streak
The free version
LucidBot is not made by an Evil Corp, but by me, @Aidenbuis. I am a passionate indie-maker. By going premium you not only get all the awesome benefits, but you also support my goal to work full-time on LucidBot (you can follow my journey here).
But, not everyone can pay $4.99/month. This is why there is also a free version available. Although more limited in features, I hope it can still help you on your journey of lucid dreaming.Free features
- Get a standard reality check every hour
- Switch off the reality checks with the commands '/wake' and '/sleep'
- Ability to log and retrieve your dreams with '/journal' and '/retrieve'
- Define a custom time interval for your reality checks.
- Add and customize your own reality checks
- Save, review and edit your dream journals in your dashboard.
- Be able to record your dream journals in a voice message.
- Journal for consecutive days to earn a streak.
- Access to community forum and chat group.
Create an accountSecure checkout By signing up you agree
with the Terms of Service
and the Privacy Statement